Some NEED TO KNOW Facts
• 70% of people 65 or older will need some form of long-term care support
• Approximately 40 million households have no retirement savings at all
• Insurance rates are rising up to 200% per year
• 275,000+ people surrender $35 billion of life insurance each year
• 8.8 billion in residual policy value could be returned to policyholders annually via life settlements
• Settlement values average 7x more than the cash surrender value
What is a Life Settlement and How Does It Work?
A Life Settlement is the sale of an existing life insurance policy for more than it’s worth.
The process works by taking a policy to market and having a third party purchase the policy from the current owner. Once a policy is sold, the Senior will receive a lump sum and no longer be required to pay the premiums on the policy.
How long can the process take?
Depending on a range of questions that the Senior will answer, the process can take anywhere from a few weeks to a year. The time table can fluctuate based on the specific case but time efficiency is key for all settlements.
Life Settlement vs Surrender?
It is always better to look into a Life Settlement over a Surrender value as insurance companies will undercut the value of the policy.
A Life Settlement process allows the Senior to get the most money humanly possible.
WHY HARBOR LIFE?
• Harbor Life is dedicated to bettering the life of Senior Citizens across America
• Harbor Life’s process is completely free
• Harbor Life’s process is simple and easy
• Harbor Life works hard to assist your lead in a matter of minutes
• Harbor Life works hard for no obligation
Head of Partnerships